Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Woo Hoo!!!

Good day today, eventually. I didn't get to bed until 5:30 am because I'm a bit of a night owl. It's not all bad though. As I said in a previous post, my first two classes were canceled today so I got to sleep in until noon which was very very nice. Since I was able to sleep until noon I still managed six and a half hours of sleep so I'm doing very well. My first class was a little boring. It's a speech class that I have to take in order to get into the College of Education so I can teach all your children how to count and read. The class itself is pretty pointless. It consists of 50 minutes of listening to a professor teach the obvious using power point. An example would be, "when giving your speech make sure that you're organized. Ways to be organized are to arrange the events of your speech chronologically." Thanks, I was planning on doing a speech on the detailed history of the U.S. starting with WWII, moving on to the Gulf War, then the Revolutionary War and wrapping it all up with a bit of information on man landing on the moon in 1969. It's a real snooze fest so I just about struggle to stay awake in it.

My next class was my ethics class which is a lot of fun. The professor is pretty much hilarious so the class is a lot of fun. Today we had to turn in a take home test, the reason of the awakeness until 5, and I think I did pretty well on it, I should know by next Friday. After my ethics class I got to wait outside my english profs office again for 40 minutes so I could have my conference for my paper. I got in there and he really didn't have much to say. He told me that there were a few little problems that I needed to work on but it was, otherwise, very well written and I got an A on it. WOOHOO!

I am now officially caught up on all my work and back in the habit of going to class. All I have left to do is a one page paper I have to write for my ethics class that's due on Saturday so I'm taking it easy for a day. I finally have a stress free night with nothing due for three days and no class until 2 tomorrow afternoon. Happy Jared is happy :)

Because I Can:

“I was making pancakes the other day and a fly flew into the kitchen. And that’s when I realized that a spatula is a lot like a fly-swatter. And a crushed fly is a lot like a blueberry. And a roommate is a lot like a fly eater.”

No comments:

Post a Comment