Sunday, February 22, 2009

Too Much To Do

As is custom with the second half of the year, I have once again begun to completely slack off and get into some trouble with classes. That being said, why should this year be any different? This weekend I have a lot of work to do, but am already getting deeper and deeper into this mess. On Monday, I have a test at 9am consisting of multiple choice, true/false, and short answer questions all worth a total of 100 points. The problem with this is that I know pretty much nothing in regards to what's actually going to be on the test... I have to teach myself just about everything in about 8 hours. In addition to this test of doom, I have to give a speech on Monday. On what I do not know yet, though, because my prof has yet to e-mail me back and tell me what it is supposed to be on. I was supposed to give it Wednesday, but wasn't sure of the guidelines so I asked via e-mail if I could do it on Friday. In the e-mail the prof said yes, then in class on Wednesday told me to e-mail him to get the guidelines and that I would do it on Monday. I e-mailed him and still nothing.

That's not all though! I also have to read 3 chapters for the same class I have to give the speech in, read a chapter in my book for English and meet with my English prof regarding the first paper we turned in last week. Then on Tuesday I have to turn in some homework for my math class. I am in real deep. Yea, it's my fault, I should have stayed on top of things, but this always happens to me. I get distracted way too easily. I sit down to work and get distracted by dust floating by. It's a big problem and I think I may need some help with it, I don't know what though. Any ideas, readers? Any advice or help or anything would be greatly appreciated. Greatly. There are a few causes I can think of, but they're nothing more than excuses. They probably had no effect what-so-ever on me getting my work done. I mean, I have been a bit depressed lately, that's a bit of it, but it shouldn't prevent me from doing my work or going to class. I could use some help. I don't know what to do at this point. I'm trying to get caught up, but I'm scared it might just be too much to overcome. Halp me!

I'm going to bed now. I hope I can get all this work done tomorrow. If I don't I don't know what's going to happen.

Because I Can:

“‘Sort of’ is such a harmless thing to say. Sort of. It’s just a filler. Sort of - it doesn’t really mean anything. But after certain things, sort of means everything. Like after ‘I love you’ or ‘You’re going to live’ or ‘It’s a boy.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment