Thursday, February 12, 2009

Because I Didn't

Today should have been a good day. It started off very well with me actually getting more than two hours of sleep. Yay! After ten hours of sleep I woke up and got ready for class. I was pretty excited because I was going to get a test back that I thought I did decently on. I was expecting to get either a high C or a B, figuring a mid C was most likely. I got to class, got my test back and noticed that I barely got a D.... Now, I don't mean, barely missed getting a C, I mean barely didn't fail. It's my fault, I suppose, I didn't study for this test as much as I should have. I now have a new goal though, not do any worse than a B on the rest of my tests. Wish me luck!

In other news, I don't actually have any other news. I thought I did, but then I forgot. Let's go with this. My laptop was broken and then I fixed it. It wasn't reading discs or CDs and so I had to find a long and complicated solution online that took me two days to fix. Now, Matt and I are able to play Civilization together via the internet. Yay! That is until he decides something isn't going his way and quits regardless of how well we're doing. Maybe next time will be different. Also, because I tried to post this in a comment on Brit's blog and it didn't work:


Because I can:

“I like sports; I like professional football. I like to get to the stadium and see the games live, you know. And I paint my chest before I leave the house. But I don’t have many friends, you know, so I usually just do punctuation and tack on a group already in progress. But sometimes it works out kind of weird because we ended up on TV one time and it said ‘BROWNS?’”

2 comments: