Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Everyone Else Is Doing It

I haven't had a meaningful post in a while, and wasn't really planning on posting one today since nothing interesting has happened recently. However, everyone else that has a blog that I read made a post today and I am not one to not conform to everything around me and so I post as well. I talked to Erica earlier and decided that since she embeds so many things into her blog, I will do so, as well.

I'm pretty excited for my friend Ryan. He lives out in California and got married late last year. Well, Sunday night/ Monday morning at around 3 a.m. he texted me to let me know that his wife had gone into labor. I didn't see the text until I woke up and was sad that I may have missed the entire thing, but as it turns out the baby hadn't turned at one point or another during the pregnancy and so his wife, humorously also named Ryan, had to have a C-section and did not have it until 8 a.m. (11.a.m. EST). I'm very excited for both of them. They both work at a high school. Boy Ryan is an 11th grade Special-Ed teacher and girl Ryan is a teacher's Aid. It is their first child and I know that they'll be great parents. I am unsure of the specifics on baby weight and length and all that other stuff people seem to be so concerned with, but I do have the following picture. This is both the first and only picture available to see.

It is a girl and her name is Isabelle.

3 comments:

  1. That's really really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Why isn't she named Ryan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby. Jared, your blog tells me you have a caring heart for little ones. You WILL make an excellent teacher someday.

    ReplyDelete