Friday, March 27, 2009

Wow, It's Been A While

I didn't realize that it had been so long. I guess I just got all excited about school! Sorry, not nice of me to lie like that. This week has been decent. I missed a few classes because I forgot to set my alarm, but besides that it's been good. This week went by real fast too. Monday is going to be rough though. I have two tests on Monday, one in English and another in my Ethics class. Tomorrow I have a few friends in my Ethics class stopping by to study with me over some pizza. Besides that I don't have many plans for the weekend. Because this post was so short I hope these pictures of things that are cool make up for it.





Because I Can:

"I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific. "

2 comments: