Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Party Time!

Wayne's World! Wayne's World! Party time! Excellent! I saw Wayne's World for the first time over the weekend and it was pretty much awesome. It was incredibly funny and Dana Carvey was great. I honestly don't know how I managed to go so long without having seen it. Thanks Erica :). I also got to hear Erica play some guitar and sing. For those that have yet to hear her, get to it. She sounds real good in recordings and even better in person. I can't wait to hear her again.

Carmen Stopped by as well. He came down friday and spent the night. We watched some TV and played some cards and generally just hung out for the night. It was good to see him again. I'm glad he's doing well. He's on spring break now so I'm sure I'll get to see him again later. Speaking of, I have my spring break next week. While I'm not going fun places, like Naples, Florida, I'm still pumped to have a week off school where I can sleep in and just relax. After break it's back to the books for the long haul. Other than that, I got nothing new going on.

Because I Can:

"When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away."

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your kind words on my blog. I was encouraged.
    Enjoy your Spring break. You deserve it.
    Also, thank you for sharing Erica's talents on your blog. I'm just a little bit partial. :)

    ReplyDelete