Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break

Well today is Saturday and the official first day of spring break. Last night my friend Bryan and I went to Matt's house and we hung out and spent the night. This morning, well afternoon really, I went and got my hair cut so I don't look like Sasquatch anymore. The rest of the day was spent sitting in my room. Tomorrow I'll probably also sit in my room. Come to think of it, I'll probably spend every day until Friday sitting in my room. Friday I may or may not hang out with Matt depending on how tired he is when he gets back from Florida. Saturday I'll probably head back to Akron and sit around there. I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to going back to class. I think this is shaping up to be my most boring spring break ever.

Because I Can:

"My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero? "

1 comment:

  1. Jared, I can see you someday writing children's books. You have that certain something that shows your talent with children. Who knows? This might just be the time to start thinking about it. I would buy your book. :)

    ReplyDelete