Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Surprise Fun

Today, after complaining to my friend Ryan about how bored I was at home, I went to my friend James' house to hang out with him. I never really thought about it before, but he's probably one of my best friends. We have a good time when we hang out and we talk about a lot of stuff. Not just like video games and school or whatever, but we also talk about relationships, music, life, armed forces, family etc. and it's a lot of fun. He's pretty awesome and rad. Anyway, at his house I helped him finish up some house cleaning while his dad was at work because I'm cool like that, /flex, and then helped him finish filling out an application for Cleveland State University for next year.

After we were done with all that he got the green light from his dad to hang out for a bit so we gave our friend Zach a call and headed over to his house for about 20 minutes. Would have been longer but his mom gave us the idea to go see a movie, so we did that. The movie we saw was Ms. March. It's about this guy named Eugene. Eugene is dating Cindi and they both decide to wait until marriage to "profess their love". On prom night, Cindi convinces Eugene to "profess his love" to her since they love each other and know they will get married after school. While celebrating with his friend before heading upstairs to be with Cindi, Eugene falls down some stairs and hits his head, winding up in a coma for 4 years. When he finally wakes up he decides to go find Cindi, who is now a Playboy model and also Ms. March. The movie itself was pretty bad, but it was extremely funny. It's a bit dirty and raunchy at times, but the humor was worth the $5 ticket.

After the movie the three of us went back to Zach's house and talked for about 20 minutes about stuff. Nothing specific really, just friends, family, school and general stuff. We then hopped onto the N64 and played Mario Kart for about an hour n hef! All in all, it was more fun than I actually expected to have considering how few people I can actually do something with right now.

Because I Can:

"My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana. I said 'No, but I want a regular banana later, so... yeah.'"

1 comment:

  1. I agree, friends are great to have. Also, I love your (Because I can:) comments.
    I bet James was glad you came when you did. Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete