Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beer! The cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems!

Today was a rough day for me. Last night at 2 a.m. Matt and I went to dig my car out of the enormous amounts of snow so that when I went to class today I would be able to, well, get to class today. When we got back into the apartment at around 2:45 Matt looked at me and said, "Oh crap, I forgot to do my blindfold experience." The experience of which he speaks is a project he had to do for a class. He had to spend 2 hours blind folded and then record his feelings and reactions to be 'blind' for the allotted time. It was recommended that he have someone around just in case something happened to him while he was blind folded so i said sure, why not.

After 10 minutes of being blind folded Matt put on some headphones and began listening to music, he then went to lay down on the couch to relax a bit. Periodically I said something like "Hey Matt, how's it going?" just to make sure he was still with me and for the most part it seemed that I was getting a response. Well the responses that I got seem to have been completely coincidental. At 4:30 a.m. I started shaking the pillow he was laying on and it wasn't until I started shaking extremely hard that he actually woke up. I asked him how much of the time he was actually awake and his response was, "Most of it." He then rolled back over and went to sleep. Since I didn't actually get to bed until close to 5 a.m. I was a little confused as to whether I had done some things or not, such as set the alarm, and just went to sleep.

I woke up at 2 in the afternoon, just in time to miss my final class of the day. After that I just sat around the apartment for a few hours before Matt decided that he was going to come back to Solon to meet up with a couple of our friends and go to The Boneyard. I have had a very rough week and decided that since he was going back to Akron Saturday evening I would go back to Solon too in order to get some liquid pleasure with some friends. We played some games, played some pool, had some wings and did some drinking. I am a little bit happier now.

5 comments:

  1. Jared, i dont tell you this enough

    I love you

    PS. i still have that blindfold jsut in case you're feeling frisky later

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun! Blindfolding Matt is always a nice experience, O;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't you tell me about your rough week? I feel so unloved :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well maybe if you fixeded your computer and internetz you would be more involved!!!!111!!1!!

    ReplyDelete