Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!!1!!!1!

So after having been to pretty much 1 class since last Wednesday I was actually really looking forward to getting to class today. So much so that I went to bed at 12:30 which was the first time in about a month I had gone to sleep before 2. When I woke up to my alarm at 7:30 I checked my cell phone for missed calls and text messages which has become a habit in the past few weeks since certain people like to text me early early! I see I have a text and actually get excited because now that I'm awake on my own I was all like, 'Ooh maybe it's Erica and I can be all like look at me I'm awake and it's morning!' Turns out though that the text was from school, which is equally as exciting. The text pretty much said all UA campuses are closed today due to weather and the university will do their best to get everything all clear for class tomorrow. I went into Matt's room to let him know he could turn off his alarm and just sleep then went back to bed for about 5 hours.

After I woke up I just sat in front of the t.v. for a couple hours before I finally got in the mood to make some breakfast. I made myself an egg and cheese bagel with Mozzarella cheese and some buttered toast and I made Matt some scrambled eggs since he was there. It was all very delicious, but now I'm not quite sure what to do with the rest of my day. I guess I could do some homework I have due tomorrow. I would go do some food shopping but I'm hesitant to go out driving today with more weather on the way in. That and I don't want to brush the snow off my car.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that I did not have class today, whereas two readers of this blog did? Just wanted to make sure :D

3 comments:

  1. *grumble*

    I'm going to punch you next time I see you.

    Consider yourself warned. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared, Your going to make someone a good husband someday if you continue to make delicious meals.

    ReplyDelete