Friday, January 23, 2009

Shout Out!

Little late on the post today, got distracted with... everything. Everything from Alltel commercials to food and even t.v. shows.

Today was an "ehh" day. I woke up at 10:15 and felt like crap, but figured it would go away. At 10:45 I actually felt worse so I just went back to sleep until 2. When I woke up I felt a little better but still had a slight headache which has since gone away. Since then I have managed to wipe out Persia and set up a nice little border between myself and the Ottomans. I am confident they will suffer the same fate as the rest before them.

I noticed something about myself today. I noticed that I could do anything I wanted if I put my mind to it. I didn't actually do anything, but I did do some thinking. I suppose that counts as doing something though. I wish life were easier though, then I wouldn't have to try so hard, but I think half the fun of completing a tough project is completing it. If something were easy, then completing it wouldn't be half as gratifying. Some things are just too hard though and I don't think I can do them without help from the people around me. I used to be such a slacker. More than I am now, and if not for people pushing me to do things like going to class, doing my homework, not keeping myself locked up in my room, then I would be so far off from where I'm at now. So to those of you that have helped me get things done, thank you.

Also, I want to give a shout out to grandma who is joining us from Erica's blog. Glad to have you aboard, please make yourself comfortable.

I suppose that's the end of this post. Hope it wasn't too mundane for you.

4 comments:

  1. Jared, You blessed my heart with writing a comment on my blog. Thank you.
    We are all here to help each other and you just gave me a great big lift.
    We all have days where it's tough to get motivated. Friends do help and I'm glad you are on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandma would not know the first thing about turning on a computer, let alone making a blog and using it and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandma's the same. Sometimes she forgets to put her cell phone on speaker so she'll call someone, not hear them, and then hang up. She does it several times before she realizes it.

    ReplyDelete