Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Hate Snow.....

Last night Matt and I got hungry so we decided to go get some food. When we got outside we noticed the cars looked a little something like this.












We were determined, though, to get the heck out of Dodge so we spent the next hour digging Matt's car out with our hands and feet. It wouldn't have been so bad if the snow was just powdered and soft, but when stupid snow plow drivers push all the snow from the parking lot in front of your car and pack it in there, it makes things a bit more difficult. After we finally got his car dug out we went to a diner for some food. At the diner was a table of 8 gay guys that, I swear, wouldn't stop checking me out; though it's possible they were looking at Matt too. As flattered as I was, that's not quite my thing.

When we got back to the apartment at 3 a.m. I got to work on doing some homework I forgot about on the off chance that I actually managed to wake up 2 hours before I had to leave to have time to shovel my car out and get to class at 1:45. At 5 a.m. I noticed that I was doing the homework from the previous week and was just about done with it. I tried to get to work on the homework from this week, but my brain was way past gone. I could barely remember how to turn off my laptop. I tried for the next 2 hours to do the work, but I just couldn't comprehend it, so at 7 a.m. I went to sleep. When I woke up at 1:30 I put on some shoes and took some pictures of my car, which I texted to a classmate and e-mailed to my prof. to let her know why I wouldn't be able to make it to class. I haven't gotten a response from her so I hope I'm not too screwed from having missed 2 classes already. We'll see.

I look forward to tomorrow. Making it to the weekend will be a nice way to deal with the snow. I won't have to go anywhere so that will be nice. However, I will have to dig myself out of this....

Until tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Whewwwww! I'm glad you're straight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely ridic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah.

    My car looks like that too.

    ReplyDelete