Wednesday, January 21, 2009

She Made Me Do It

So here I am, minding my own damn business when all of a sudden the phone rings. Is it my mom? nope. Dad? nope. Cable repair man? nope. Damn... it's Erica! So I answer the phone she starts going on about how I should blog. Now I blog.

I'm not quite sure what to write about so I guess since I'm doing this for Erica I'll start with all the silly things that she's made me do. This list includes, but is not limited to: going to sleep before 4 a.m., training for a marathon, eating food, doing my homework even, and of course writing this blog. Some of those things I can understand, like eating and sleeping, the rest I'm not so sure about. But it's Erica so I go with it and it usually works out.

Something that did not work out was buying food tonight. Normally one thinks, "Hey I'm buying food" and it all works out. Not in my case. Matt and I went to the store for what was supposed to be a quick snack pick up for, as Matt said, "Just you, me and Sara Lee." Well we got all of our incredibly unneeded groceries and continued to the check out. Of course, after the cashier checks us out and tells us that our total is going to be $155 is when Matt decides to tell me he doesn't have his wallet... go figure. We spent about 15 minutes walking around the store looking for his wallet to no avail when he finally decided to just head back to the apartment and hope it's there. Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be?

I suppose that's the end of this post. Hope it wasn't too mundane for you.

Oh, as a side note: Erica, you still owe me food in the near near future and I plan on collecting!!! *raises fist*

1 comment:

  1. *applauds* I appreciate your blogging effort. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete