Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yay Demo CDs

I was talking with a friend yesterday and for some reason she put her friend on the phone. Having never talked to this person before she was a little surprised to hear my voice. As some of you know, my voice is fairly low. Anyway, she really liked my voice and wanted to keep talking to me, but I had some work to do so I had to hang up and get going. While I was doing my work I came across my demo CD I had made for my high school senior project three years ago. I figured I would post it on here to be listened to. Unfortunately, audio files cannot be posted on here so I turned it into a video by adding some titles and some pictures to go along with it. It's not great but it works. Now back to work.




Because I Can:

"Every book is a children's book if the kid can read!"

1 comment:

  1. Jared, Nice radio voice. You should be working on WARC station.

    ReplyDelete