Saturday, April 18, 2009

Go Cavs!

So it's the weekend and with the weekend comes the start to the NBA Playoffs. The Cavs open the first round today at 3:00 against the Detroit Pistons and are in good shape to make it to the NBA Finals this year. I will be watching the game and rooting for my Cavs all the way. Go Cavs! As long as I'm on sports, the Indians are starting to look a bit better of late. Sure they're only 3-8 on the season so far, but that's only 11 games in. The Indians have 151 games left in the season and are only 3.5 games behind the Kansas City Royals. They had a rocky start but I'm looking for them to bounce back in the coming weeks and start to play strong the rest of the year. Still too early to talk about the Browns, but I will say that I think at this point it would be beneficial for the Browns to trade Edwards for some other lower tier wide receiver and some draft picks. I'm also convinced that Mangini is going to stick with Anderson as quarterback and so the browns should trade Quinn for some more draft picks. It doesn't make sense for them to hold onto him and Anderson and Anderson has mroe upside than Quinn. Also, his name starts with a "Q"... that's kind of strange.

This weekend I wasn't planning on going home, but now I am. I was going to stay here in Akron and work on a paper (procrastinate until Sunday night and then rush to get it done in time for my Monday meeting with my prof.) and just generally relax, but my buddy Zach gave me a call and told me his car broke down and he viewed it as fate that he shouldn't go back down to the University of Miami (Ohio) to celebrate his birthday but that he should stay up here and spend time with Matt, Jimmy and myself. So now I pack up and get ready to head on home for the night and to spend some time with my oompapa (dad) as well. He's an accountant and so he finally hs some free time so I think it's a good time to spend some time with him.

Because I Can:

"I went to a doctor, all he did was suck blood from my neck. Don't go see Dr. Acula."

No comments:

Post a Comment